AJ is officially 26 years of age as of yesterday!
On Thursday night, I surprised him with a birthday dinner with some friends.
I didn't tell him where we were going, but I just told him to be ready at 7:00pm.
I took him to the only mexican restaurant in Boston that we know of since mexican is his favorite type of food (besides pizza of course).
The funny thing is when I told him I was taking him out to dinner, he originally told me he just wanted to get pizza instead. I had to do some serious persuading in order to get him to agree to go out for dinner.
Since he thought it was going to just be the two of us, he was pretty surprised when he saw all of our friends there to surprise him.
The group (I love the creepy old man standing right behind AJ... not sure what he was doing)
On AJ's actual birthday yesterday, I did exactly what I knew would make him happy... I made waffles!
My hubby is very easy to please when it comes to food if you haven't noticed already. He has been teased by several friends for having the appetite of a 6-year old. :)
Breakfast of Champions!
Although AJ had to study for a good portion of the day yesterday (I officially dislike law school finals), we were able to get away for a couple of hours and go to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate with just the two of us.
It brought us right back to being in Utah when we used to eat at Texas Roadhouse all the time.
And, of course, it wouldn't be a proper birthday celebration without a birthday cake!
One year older.... and definitely wiser too!
No comments:
Post a Comment