Monday, December 19, 2011

Home Stretch

So AJ is on the home stretch of his finals…
2 down, 1 to go!
The other day he was talking about how excited he is for his Christmas break, not only because we get to visit with family & friends, but because he will actually get to spend quality time with ME!
Of course… I liked hearing that. :)
This first semester has gone by really fast and it’s crazy to think he has one final and then he's done!
I could not be more proud of him!
Law school is definitely not easy… in fact it’s probably one of the hardest things he has ever done, but he has handled it like a champ! 
He works really hard and has already accomplished so much! 
Even though he has been stressed about finals these last few weeks, he has been surprisingly calm and easy to be around. 
He takes his last final tomorrow....  wish him luck!!  

-
-
-
As for me... I had a VERY lazy weekend and loved every second of it! 
It's a little embarrassing to admit... but I probably watched 4 or 5 Christmas movies this weekend....
gotta love the cheesy Lifetime channel movies!
Luckily I didn't watch EVERY movie by myself....
AJ couldn't handle studying anymore on Friday night so we watched The Grinch together (one of my all-time favorite Christmas movies)! 



P.s. We leave for Utah THIS Friday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment