The last two weeks have been amazing!
But they have definitely gone by way too fast.
Our vacation to Utah and Arizona was much-needed.
And we got the best of both worlds…. An almost white Christmas in Utah and a warm & sunny New Years in AZ!
I felt very much at home while I was in Utah. I loved it.
Christmas was so much fun with my nieces and nephews!
Christmas is always so magical with little kids around.
AJ and I with the kiddos on Christmas Eve and Christmas
AJ and I with my cute parents
Shell Bell!! Sorry gentlemen... she's taken!
My beautiful mother-in-law and sister-in-law in AZ
Merry Christmas!!!
I was very proud of myself…. I didn’t cry when I said goodbye to my family…. At least not until I was on the plane headed back to Boston.
While flying into Boston, I had the strangest feeling though.
Seeing all the city lights was exhilarating and I was actually excited to be back!
Don’t get me wrong…. I miss my family like crazy, but this is a big step for me folks!
It’s a good feeling to be comfortable being back in Boston.







No comments:
Post a Comment