Every now and then you just need to cry. Yesterday was one of those days.
Every now and then your day doesn’t get any better no matter how hard you try to make it a good day.
Every now and then I feel like I can do anything.
Every now and then I feel inadequate.
Every now and then I feel like I NEED something yummy to eat...This definitely happens more often than it should! :)
Every now and then I can’t wait for it to be the weekend.
Every now and then I'm grateful to have a husband who still works hard to clean our apartment and serve me even though he has very limited time.
Every now and then I miss my friends and family back home so so much.
Every now and then I loathe law school and how little I get to see AJ.
Every now and then I feel stronger than I did the previous day.
Every now and then I love my job... other times I feel like I am in over my head.
Every now and then I get so excited for Christmas and the joy it brings I can hardly stand it (putting up our Christmas tree instantly made me happy).
Every now and then I can’t wait to have little chillins' of my own.
Every now and then I am able to buy something new to wear… I love those days.
Every now and then a simple hug from AJ brightens my entire day.
Every now and then Boston is exhilarating to me.
Every now and then I am completely humbled by how much the Lord has blessed me with.
Every now and then…
We miss you guys!!! I hope you are having a blast in Boston and hope you get a little more time to hang out with AJ today!!!!
ReplyDeleteAshley!! We miss you guys too!! How is Colorado treating you?! These couple weeks are going to be insane for AJ with finals coming up.... but after that I will have plenty of time to see him! :)
ReplyDelete