So my mom sent me a book a couple weeks ago titled "Lost December."
I just finished reading it and it is honestly one of my favorite books that I have ever read (along with The Help and Hunger Games of course).
I told AJ he needs to read it over his Christmas break once he is done with finals!!
This book is a little different than any other book I have ever read.
The story is about a boy named Luke whose father owns a very successful company.
Luke's father plans to hand the reins of the company over to him once Luke finishes his MBA at Wharton.
However, Luke starts hanging out with some friends who begin to use him for his money.
His new friends begin to change the way he thinks and slowly his values begin to change as well.
Slowly but surely, he grows further away from his father.
During an excursion in Europe with his friends, Luke eventually runs out of money from the trust fund his father had set up for him.
I don't want to ruin the book for anyone who plans to read it....
but I HIGHLY recommend it!!
This book brought out all sorts of emotions in me.
I found myself cheering out loud in some parts....
crying like a baby in other parts....
and being upset and angry in others.
Seriously a great book.... read it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment