This last weekend was so great!!
AJ and I were able to fly to Utah for my best friend Michelle's wedding.
I was honestly so happy to be able to go and be a part of all her wedding festivities! She and I have been really close friends since high school.
Michelle and Parker's wedding dinner was incredible! Of course, I cried like a baby (no surprise)! I even cried more than Michelle! I have known her whole family for so many years and her mom has been like a second mom to me.
Michelle and I at her wedding dinner
The next day Michelle and Parker were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple... AJ and I LOVED their sealer!
One thing we really liked that he said was "there are four things you should say to your spouse every day:
1) I love you
2) Yes, dear
3) I'm sorry
4) We can't afford it."
I thought that was cute. Although, I might be a little depressed if AJ said the last one to me every day. ;)
Good friends
The hubbies...holding the purses of course :)
The happy couple!!
Giving Shell a big hug!
All the girls!
The videographer wanted to video Michelle and I sitting on the bench for a minute since I was her "matron of honor" and I totally felt like an engaged couple whispering in each others' ears and trying to make each other laugh! It was hilarious.
Me and my beautiful friend Lanx in our bridesmaid dresses
AJ and I at the wedding reception
Mr & Mrs Cracroft!!! They rode off in a SWEET Rolls Royce!!
Their wedding was amazing and the weather was PERFECT! It was 68 degrees and sunny on their wedding day.
We also got to spend lots of time hanging out with my family.
I loved getting to see my nieces and nephews--they are all growing up too fast!!
I sure do love them.
How can you not?! Look how cute they are!!
Such a girly girl!
Our quick trip to Utah was a blast!
I can't wait until the next.
Hey cute cousin! I have a random question for ya. Do you know where the brides maids' dresses you wore are from? My bro Josh is getting married and they are doing tan and it has been tough to find anything tan anywhere! You guys look like you are doing great. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Heather! The bridesmaids dresses were from DownEast... I LOVED them! They were really comfortable and I got tons of compliments on it throughout the night! We wore nude colored heels with them and they looked great! Tell Josh's fiance to check DownEast. :) Hope you guys are doing well! YAY for Mitch being home!!!
ReplyDeleteBrookie - Such cute pictures! And it sounds like the wedding went really well. I read Nate what Michelle's sealer said and asked him how I do on saying those 4. His response: "You do really well on #1 and #4. You need to work on #2. Let's practice....Can I buy an airplane?" Ha ha! Then I said, I'm sorry dear, we can't afford it! ;) Great post and it was good to see you guys, as always! Love you.
ReplyDelete