Well I'm still alive!
Haven't blogged in a while.... I've been a busy busy bee.
Work has been busy... and life in general.
Everything is swell though so I can't complain. :)
So last night AJ and I went to a Harvard hockey game!!
My boss had tickets that he wasn't going to be able to use so he gave them to me.... and they were FRONT ROW seats!
It was really cool because it was a first for both of us...
and we were sitting right along the glass.
I got scared a couple of times though when the hockey players got slammed against the glass right in front of us!
At one point, all the players broke into a big fight (which isn't allowed in college hockey games) so they ended up throwing a couple of the players out of the game.
So anyway, it was a super fun night and I learned that hockey is INTENSE!!
AJ watching the game intensely. :)
One last thing I want to mention.... I LOVE public transportation here in Boston!
Last night we just hopped right on the bus and it dropped us off in front of Harvard.
We never have to worry about finding a parking spot....
not to mention it ends up saving us a lot of money!
It's great. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment