Sunday, November 20, 2011


So there are definitely days that I come home from work completely stressed out from everything I do all day!
But other days, I get to do fun things like this…..

 

It's a birthday calendar for everyone at my work!!
It’s pretty awesome when you get paid to do crafts at work! :)
Another fun thing I am currently doing at work is planning the company Christmas party!!
When I first found out I was going to be in charge of planning the party, I was ECSTATIC!
I love planning these types of things… especially when it comes to Christmas festivities, however….
Lately it has been stressful because I am realizing that it is impossible to please everyone!
So many of my co-workers having been coming up to me and giving suggestions of what they want to do (which is fine), but I obviously can’t make everyone happy. 
So I decided to do what I thought made the most sense…. Take a vote!
The majority of people voted that they wanted to do the party at a restaurant and rent out a banquet room.  I’m really excited because I think it’s going to be a lot of fun!
We are going to do raffle prizes, a white elephant gift exchange, and an employee trivia game.  There are only 14 employees where I work and we all know each other pretty well so I figured a trivia game would be fun to learn things about people that we don't know.
Wish me luck!! There is A TON of pressure involved with planning a company party! 

Yay for Christmas though! I CANNOT wait to go home to visit for Christmas!!!
I already gave my mom all the details of what I want to do while we're visiting.... pretty much down to the hour. :) I can't help it.... I'm just so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment