Fall is my favorite time of the year!!
I love everything about it.
I love waking up to the crisp chill in the air... I love baking fall treats (aka everything pumpkin).... I love the fall leaves... I love wearing boots and scarves again... I love everything about it!
Yesterday AJ and I took a drive up through New Hampshire to see all the fall leaves and it was absolutely beautiful! New Hampshire has some decent sized mountains and it felt a lot like home to me. The weather could not have been more perfect... it was high 70's low 80's with a slight breeze the whole day. It's been so cold in Boston recently so it felt really nice to have warm weather again!
Here are some pictures from our New Hampshire adventure! Oh and we decided we officially love New Hampshire because they have no state taxes and their state motto is "Live Free or Die"... Haha.
It's on all the New Hampshire license plates. How awesome is that?!
I was impressed with the mountains here... they obviously aren't like the Rockies but they are big for the East Coast!



No comments:
Post a Comment