I have a new obsession...
the haymarket in downtown Boston!!
Every Friday a few co-workers and I walk to the market which is only about 1/2 mile from where I work.
They have different items every time... so it's always a surprise what you're going to get, but it's basically just a 1/4 mile long of fresh fruits and veggies for SO CHEAP!!
I love it!
The first time I went to the market I bought:
6 bananas
1 bag of clementines
1 big bag of grapes
1 big bag of baby carrots
1 pint of raspberries
Guess how much I paid for all of that?!
$7.50!!!
AMAZING RIGHT?!
Yesterday I bought two cartons of fresh strawberries so I can make strawberry jam!
GO PATRIOTS! :)

oh my goodness brooke that market looks ADORABLE. i would kill for one of those. maybe utah has one and i just don't know about it ha.
ReplyDeletestill..so fun.
hope everything is going so well!!! we miss you guys like crazy.
Dani Bree!! Yeah that market is awesome... but definitely addicting. Sometimes AJ will ask me why I'm buying more fruit when we still have a fridge full of fruit. ha We miss you guys like crazy too!!!
ReplyDelete