Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Goodbyes are lame.

Saying goodbye to so many people you love is not an easy thing.  
In fact, it's one of the hardest things I've ever done.  
I knew it wasn't going to be an easy task.... but it was ROUGH to say the least. Maybe this will give you an idea of how hard it was for both AJ and I..... let me tell you that AJ never cries (I've seriously only seen him cry MAYBE once since we've been married) and he started to tear up right before we stepped into our moving truck.... thanks to Jake Rothfels. :) It was sweet.

To be completely honest, moving to Boston is REALLY scary for me!! Mostly because I've never even been to the East Coast for more than 12 hours and I personally have no idea what it's like there.  So many people have told me I'm going to love it there and I am trusting them.... but until I've actually lived there for a while, I won't be comfortable with the idea of it.  
I know there are going to be really hard days and really good days.... that's just the way it is.  
 
                                                                     
                                               Part of the group at our going away party



                                                         
                                                     Lovin the cheese ball face Nate!

                                                               
                                                              Isn't this precious?!
                                                              
                                                               The Three Amigos
                                                                  


                                                       Isn't this a handsome bunch??

                                            
                                           Mr. Max.... boy am I going to miss this little guy!!
                                                         
                                                  Our awesome friends at Red Robin!
                                                  
                                              Katie, Diana, Mr. Max, me, and Morgan

I love all these people so much!!!

3 comments:

  1. We miss you already. Keep in touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment brooke. And look at u updating your blog :) I love you and wish you the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, we will definitely keep in touch!! Car, I told you I was going to update it finally! :) My goal is to post something at least every other day.... there are going to be many adventures in Boston that I will need to write about. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete