Monday, February 21, 2011

Much Needed Day Off

Today, as many of you know, is President's Day which means NO SCHOOL for me! I also don't have work today.... HAPPY day!! I honestly can't remember the last time I actually had an entire day off to get tons of things done (including things I actually want to do). :)

My agenda for the day includes:

 Go to the gym (finally I have time to!!!)



Clean my house




        Catch up on homework! (Never really an option)




  Family Home Evening tonight with some fun people from our ward


 And of course.... Watch The Bachelor! :)


As you can see, this is going to be a really GREAT day for me!! Unfortunately, A.J. still has to work today so I won't get to hang out with him until later. If A.J. DID have the day off, there would definitely be a Costco visit in the agenda too! For some reason, going to Costco is one of our favorite things to do on Saturdays or just any day we both have time to spend together (I personally just like all the samples on Saturday!) Anyway, I'll miss you today babe!! 

    Just a few fun pics of us hanging out.....







No comments:

Post a Comment